Generating traffic to your online business directory is crucial to building a thriving directory site. No one will post if they do not know that your sites exist. There are a number of easy ways to increase traffic to your online business listing. Underneath are a number proven methods to help you bring traffic to your business directory. click here
1. Search Engine Indexing of The Directory: It is essential that you submit your online directories to all of the search machines to be indexed, even the less popular search engines. As well, have your directories validated so that the major search engines will better index chart you URL.
2. Produce a Favicon: A Favicon is a tiny icon displayed in your browser next to the URL in the address bar and also on bookmarks. It will distinguish your directory from competition on the bookmarks’ list. You can down load an existing Favicon or create your own.
3. Write Business Promotion Content: Write articles about business and online business sites and submit them to article directories. Ensure that you include your directory URL. The articles should relate to web business marketing.
3 Make a special Directory: A unique directory could make your directories stand out from the competitors. General business directories will receive less business listings than if you created specific internet directories that dedicated to a particular niche. Do not create category dumps or search engines like google will categorize your online business directory as replicated content.
4. Spread the Word: There are many possibilities to spread the word online about your online business directory. Create a relationship with other directory site owners so you can exchange promotional ideas and strategies. Exchange links with relevant directories, not your competitors. As well, post comments of business websites and discussion boards. Help to make sure you use a forum signature that includes your directory URL on forums and sites where you participate. Answer questions and post questions on sites such as bing answers.
5. Create The Own Blog: If you have your own Blog page, you can post relevant comments related to your online directories. As well, you add your directory LINK and directory description on going through your brilliant blog. Promote different categories and subcategories of your online business directory.
six. Social Book Marking: You can increase site traffic to your online sites by making use of social book marking websites. A tiny widget of the site can be put on your site so that visitors can share your content with others. Simply because well, become a cultural networker. Use your Forums, Linked In, MySpace, Fb, MySpace, and Friendster to promote your directories. The more friends and fans you have, a lot more likely you are to get individuals to post on your business directories.
7. Make Media: Use RSS (Rich Internet site Summary) technology. Offer FEED subscription to your directory’s visitors. Provide newsletters to people who subscribe to your news feed. Regularly provide new content about your directory applying this feed.
The key to increasing traffic to your online business directories is implementing strategies that will make your directory appealing as well as getting your name in the online business community.