Plastic material corrugated or corrugated clear plastic as it is commonly referred, is one of the key products used in the reusable packaging industry. Sure, there is also items in this packing sector such as shaped totes or heavy see thermoformed plastic trays, but nothing says returnable presentation quite like plastic corrugated. Virtually anything that is manufactured out of paper corrugated can be duplicated using corrugated plastic material. These items include plastic material corrugated boxes, stackable tote bags, corrugated plastic partitions and dunnage, as well as material handling carts and racks using this resistant material as a main component.
The following tips regarding plastic corrugated will help you think like packaging professional next time a reusable packaging application passes across your desk.
1 ) Try different styles of plastic corrugated containers before purchasing a production variety to ensure you have the ability to of the features your project needs. The best catalog information on the globe are no substitute for examining corrugated plastic in real situations. Corrugated Plastic Box
2. Test different thicknesses of plastic corrugated with your particular app. Corrugated plastic is available in thicknesses ranging from 2mm to 13mm. You may be capable of save money by using leaner material.
3. Check to see if your provider has stock sheets of plastic corrugated from which they can produce your corrugated plastic containers. This kind of will likely cause a quicker lead time.
4. Compare prices between by using a stock sheet of vinyl corrugated which is then die cut to your container size and having custom run corrugated plastic material sheets for building your project. Custom made run plastic corrugated piece sizes should be a little more effective for your supplier to run which will cause a lesser price per textbox.
5. Consider applying a printed label rather than immediate printing or silk verification on plastic corrugated. Product labels on plastic corrugated can look as nice, will last longer, and cost less than silk verification on corrugated plastic.
6th. Ask if an energy or recycled grade of corrugated plastic is available. Utility plastic corrugated is less expensive than virgin mobile material.
7. Evaluate the expense of running a tiny production run of plastic corrugated (less than 100 pieces) using sample making equipment rather than purchasing a die. Presently there could be an important price difference.
8. Consider having plastic corrugated partitions and dunnage rod locked so they don’t break. Corrugated plastic dividers do this way are more steady and last longer.
dokuz. Test plastic corrugated against your product to be sure it doesn’t scratch. Plastic corrugated is generally non-abrasive but there are some products that are susceptible to scratching. For these applications use plastic corrugated padded with a non-abrasive finish such as spunbond cloth or even cross website link foam.
10. Consider corrugated plastic for internal dunnage that traditionally has recently been done using wood, material, or aluminum. Recent advancements in plastic corrugated technology allow it to be nailed, screwed, and attached which results in recylable packaging that is extremely strong yet lightweight.
In closing, these tips should help the novice as well as the veteran veteran find alternatives to paper packaging while lowering their cost. In this day and age of pressure for cost savings, plastic corrugated returnable product packaging solutions can help any business improve their underlying part line.