Even as we continue to navigate the disruptive technology of Daily Deal marketing. I was seeing wiser choices by Merchants to execute with more precision when offering Daily Deals. Used properly this form of promoting can do wonders for your business. Here are 5 tips how Retailers, in the services business, can wisely use Daily Deals to increase their business and not have to lose their t-shirt. DealsR.com
1. Design a specific service specifically for your Daily Deal. For example, a high level00 restaurant and food value is an issues with offering bargains, than design a predetermined menu only for your deal. Let’s commence with a 3 course meals for installment payments on your Each get to pick an appetizer, no meio de, and dessert, but all the portions will be less than the standard parts you deliver on your regular menu. In cases like this you still keep some of your costs, and at the same time your new customers get to try your food to verify if they would like to come again pay full price for full helpings. Finally, once being a waiter myself, please make sure gratuity it automatically included with the original value of the food. Your discount to customers must not mean a discount on your waiter’s income.
2. Understanding fixed costs. Recently, I purchased a Groupon to a local gym. First they created a schedule of classes that were not at prime time hours for a fitness center. Next, the classes were specifically for Groupon purchases, which means you don’t incorporate a class of full paying customers and Grouponers. Finally, they used interns, which they were not paying, to teach the class. This in my opinion was the ideal execution showing how daily deals are done. The consumer gets to try the gym, interns get the education they need to train, and the gym reaps any earnings made from someone buy of their Groupon. Very well done.
3. Your new employee needs to build their book of business. There are many service oriented business in which it is difficult to build an e reserve of business and may take many years until you are thriving and in a position to show down business. Some which come to mind are hair employees, nail technicians, masseuse, and chiropractors. For businesses that are looking to help their new employees enhance their book of business, a daily deal might be just what you need. You will offer the daily deal knowing that only these booking will be going to your new employee. Be aware of the time your business is willing to dedicate to this so as to cap how many offers you are willing to offer.
4. Be well prepared. Generate sure that you will have an computer to input all of your new clients that come in the door. My answer is electronic because having a clipboard of writing emails and names will lead you to lose some of your “Gold Leads”. Explain to your new customer that you require the email they entered with the daily deal site they purchase the offer they can be using, or demand which email they would like to have you send your next daily deal to. As time goes forward and you create your database, you can deliver your daily deals directly. If you still want looking to get more you can always run another deal on one of the larger offer sites.
5. Understand and Cap your deals. One particular deal that I have always been always reminded of when speaking about daily deals is Salon 505 that sold 5000 half day doctor offices in Austin. Really? The salon would have to help almost 7 years at a fraction to their real prices. Not really to mention, users would have to wait six years to get a meeting. So work the quantities, play out best circumstance and worst case cases and know how you are going to manage everything in between. Presently there is always another package site that would love your business.
Just like any other marketing tool you make use of to increase your customer base, daily discounts are just another item of your overall efforts. You should not consider this as an earnings electrical generator, but also be very clear on the conditions of your deal and the ramifications it will have on your business. While many feeling as though daily deal sites will meet their disaster, I believe experience has shown all parties engaged how to overcome this powerful lead generator conscientiously.